It’s not what happens to you in life,
it’s what you do about it that counts
Elaine Cooper Your Better Living Coach is fiercely committed to supporting busy entrepreneurs & business professionals by taking the hassle out of making healthier eating & lifestyle choices for increasing their energy and decreasing stress.
Achieve an energized family life and a productive work environment.
If you need and want to heal, you need to go deeper than drugs.
“No one diet or lifestyle works for everyone! Step by step, a new lifestyle emerges without feeling deprived, guilty or going broke. Healthy doesn’t have to be weird!”
Bragging Rights Proudest achievements? Raising 3 daughters mostly as a single widowed Mompreneur and reviving past the pain of grief to transform her own health with studying with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York. With daughters now grown and families of their own, Elaine’s path became clear at a crossroads both personally & professionally. Unlike her own memories of ailing grandparents, she is determined that her family have memories of a healthy, active Mom and grandmother. She laughs at being called the “Guru” to go to for support making practical eating and lifestyle changes. She is passionate about sharing her expertise of maximizing nutrition & minimizing time & cost for “Better Living”.
“What lights me up about this work? It’s seeing the results that happen when clients commit to making positive changes for themselves that have a ripple effect to those they love and care for.
The ‘icing on the cake’ is how empowered clients become with the knowledge and the ‘how to’ for creating an easily managed lifestyle & of course, the smiles discovering healthy doesn’t have to be weird.
“Taking that first step may feel like landing on the moon. With my full support every step of the way you gain the knowledge and the tools for empowering yourself and your family.”
Things about Elaine that might surprise you:
- Elaine’s roots run deep in self-sufficiency from the ground up. She calls them her ‘Granola Days’ raising a young family on 200+ acres with livestock and market size gardens. She picked, plucked and pickled home-grown produce, sneaking healthy ingredients into traditional recipes.
- She chaired, organized & created recipes for school cafeteria program
- Survived driving 8 hours through the 1998 Quebec/Ontario Ice Storm to attend a TV/ Radio training.
- More Fun Stuff! ie: As founding member and chairperson of a private Pre-K school, Elaine arrived at one of their events dressed up as the (Kangaroo) Mascot. She performed on stage in community theatre & professional video productions.
- Alongside Santa’s cousin, co-owned a Christmas Boutique and Event Planning/Decorating Service.
- Now enjoys a saucy seasoned midlife as an urban gardener, growing fresh green stuff aeroponically on a vertical Tower Garden.
- Is a self-proclaimed Farmer’s Market Junkie who organizes and participates in fundraisers for food banks and other community groups.